In this tutorial, I will show you how to import mail from webmail to Gmail.
Do you know you can import email from your webmail account to your Gmail? Just like connecting webmail to Gmail, I am sure not a lot of people know about these. The process is very straightforward, and all you need for this is a Gmail account and access to the webmail account that you want to import mail from.
I will take you through the step-by-step process of how you can import mail from webmail to Gmail.
How To Import Mail From Webmail To Gmail
- First of all, you have to log into your Gmail account. You can do that with your smart phone or PC connected to the internet.
- When you have logged into your Gmail account, click on the Gmail Settings icon at the top right corner of the screen and click on See all settings in the drop-down menu.
- Go to the Accounts and Import tab.
- In the Accounts and Import tab, click on Import mail and contacts.
- Enter the webmail account that you want to import from, then click Continue.
- Complete all the required accreditations needed to sign you into your webmail account. Set the PORT to 995 and ensure the Use SSL checkbox is checked. Then click Continue.
- In the next step, customise the Import Options. When you are done, click Start Import.
Now you just have to wait for the import process to be completed, and then you have successfully import mail from webmail to Gmail.