Let’s get started.
- First, you have to log into your cPanel terminal. If your website is a HarmonWeb website, you can do that directly from your Harmon Web client area. Or you can log into cPanel directly.
- Once you are logged in, go to the Files section and select File Manager.
- Using the File Manager, you can upload your custom website. On the left sidebar of the File Manager, find the public_html folder.
- Inside the public_html folder, you can upload the index.html along with any additional source files for the website.
- Once you have completed the uploading of the website files, you can go back to your File Manager.