In this tutorial, we will guide you on how you can login to your cPanel account.
cPanel is a great tool that you can use to manage your domains and files on your web server as well as make specific changes, like creating subdomains and webmail. However, for you to do all of these, you must first be able to access your cPanel account.
For those of you who do not know how to login to your cPanel account, this tutorial will walk you through the steps that you should take to get this done quickly.
How to Login to Your cPanel Account
- In your browser search bar, type in https://yourwebsiteipaddress:2083. After typing it in, press Enter, and you will be taken to the cPanel login screen. Replace yourwebsiteipaddress with the IP address of your website. If you are hosting your website on Harmon Web, you will find it in your Harmon Web client area.
- To log in, you will enter your Username and password in the provided area and click the Log in button.
- When you have successfully logged into the cPanel, you will land on the home page, where you will have access to all the different cPanel functionality depending on your allowed permissions.
- To log out of your cPanel, go to the upper right corner and click on the User Menu.
- A dropdown menu will appear when you click on the User Menu. In the dropdown menu, select Log Out to log out of your cPanel.
- If your website is hosted on Harmon Web, another way you can login to your cPanel account is through your Harmon Web client area.